· Individual Reference and Registration fee £180 inc VAT (£150 plus VAT)
TPS shall employ a referencing agency to carry out full references on anyone over the age of 18 who will reside at the property.
· Guarantor Reference and Registration fee £180 inc VAT (£150 plus VAT)
Where a guarantor is required as recommended by the referencing agency, TPS will charge to have a guarantor fully referenced.
· Holding Deposit £500
TPS will take a holding deposit to remove the property from the market whilst referencing is taking place. This will be deducted from the first month’s rent upon move-in.
Fees which may apply during the tenancy
· Missed property inspection appointment £60 inc VAT (£50 plus VAT)
If the property you are renting is managed it is usual to carry out an inspection after the first month and quarterly thereafter, to assess the condition of the property and any maintenance issues. If access is prevented at a time granted to accommodate you, TPS reserve the right to charge an abortive fee.
· Change of named tenant (including reference) £420 inc VAT (£350 plus VAT)
During the core of a tenancy it may be possible, subject to the landlord’s approval and references, for an individual named tenant to be added, removed or replaced by another. TPS charge a fee to cover any time and costs involved in implementing the change which includes referencing, drawing up a new tenancy agreement, re-registering deposits and updating records.
· Arrears fee (per month) £48 inc VAT (£40 plus VAT)
TPS reserves the right to charge if we have to chase any arrears of rent.
· Early termination fee (subject to consent) £240 inc VAT (£200 plus VAT)
It may be possible to terminate the tenancy agreement, subject to the landlord’s consent, prior to the agreed term. If consent is granted, TPS will charge an early termination fee in order to end the tenancy agreement. The tenant will also be responsible for all rental payments until a suitable replacement tenant has been found (for the remainder of the tenancy period), and will be responsible for any fees paid to TPS by the landlord (for the remainder of the tenancy period).
· Copy of Original Tenancy Agreement £120 inc VAT (£100 plus VAT)
· Copy of Renewal Agreement £36 inc VAT (£30 plus VAT)
Fees which may apply at the end of the tenancy
· Over-payment of rent £18 inc VAT (£15 plus VAT)
It is a tenant’s responsibility any standing order payments made to TPS for rents. To reverse a payment, TPS will charge a fee to cover time and costs we have incurred.
· Revoking of notice (subject to consent) £180 inc VAT (£150 plus VAT)
If you have served notice which you subsequently request to have revoked, subject to the landlord’s approval, TPS will charge a fee to cover the costs of any marketing expenditure and time we have lost.
· TPS to provide a landlord’s reference £18 inc VAT (£15 plus VAT)
If the property you rented was managed by TPS and we have collected your rent during the course of your tenancy, we can supply a landlord’s reference for you. We charge a fee for this to cover the time involved in collating all relevant information that is required.